McFarland Family Farms, LLC © 2017 All Rights Reserved
A sweet white sangria ideal for summer
Having friends over? Need a cocktail recipe? Look no further.
Our refreshingly sweet white wine sangria is sure to complete any summer gathering. It’s easy to make, eye catching, and is sure to be a hit.
You will need:
- 1 Mango, peeled and diced
- 1/2 an orange, thinly sliced
- 5-6 strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 cup of raspberries
- 1/3 cup of Cointreau, Grand Mariner or other orange flavored liquor
- 1 bottle of Mac’s Creek Celtic Aire white wine
- Fresh mint leaves, for garnish
- Put all ingredients, minus mint leaves, into a pitcher and refrigerate for three hours.
- To serve, stir and pour into a glass over ice. Garnish with mint.
For more recipes, guides, and wine pairings, visit our blog here.